Citizen Journalism / Blogging (212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Was Serena Shim's death an accident?

The talented and brave 29-year-old journalist, who was recently covering the conflict in the Syrian city of Kobani, was suddenly reported d…

Started by Eliana van de Craats Lima

0 Oct 28, 2014

Who Praised the Killing of an Innocent Baby in Jerusalem? The Palestinian Authority did it!

The Palestinian authority's advisor to President Mahmoud Abbas praised it and the Palestinian authority official website confirmed it as on…

0 Oct 25, 2014

Let's not Boycott Peace by Abusing of Evil Propaganda in the Holy Land

As Franklin Roosevelt once said, "a nation does not have to be cruel to be tough" and that is the kind of message that should not be ignore…

0 Oct 24, 2014

Conflicts in Russia

Contemporary Russian Situation (10/17/2014)   as described by BSN, an unnamed Russian author   Translated by Ludwik Kowalski, Ph.D.   http:…

Started by Ludwik Kowalski

0 Oct 22, 2014

The Rights of Women and Children And the Role of Sovereign Nations Under International Law

For the last couple of years, one noticed that politicians have directly or indirectly talked about the need of a new world order. Intern…

0 Oct 18, 2014

Mataji Jiva - A Tribute to Tagore, Ghandi and Ajay Kumar

One day I will be lucky enough to experience the regal lifestyle of maharajas Shakya Janapada, the birthplace of Budha the wisdom o…

2 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Eliana van de Craats Lima

Mental Images of One God

What is God? According to our ancestors, who recorded their beliefs in the Bible, God is an all-powerful and all-knowing entity, living som…

3 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Eliana van de Craats Lima

Me, Myself and Other Wild Birds - An Interactive Poem

Me, Myself and other wild birds In this surreal autumnal equinox which needs an update it is not entirely true...as my night and days ar…

0 Oct 5, 2014

AUDIO BOOKS

Dear friends, 1) As we all know, books are still produced traditionally. But eBooks (to be read on screens, large or small) and audio books…

0 Oct 3, 2014

Berlin Economic Forum 2014

Call for Applications – Berlin Economic Forum! Join us in November for a great experience! The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy is proud to…

Started by ICD Berlin

0 Sep 25, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Arne Grauls.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service