All Discussions Tagged 'tv' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i need your help! (news blocks)

Hello everybody! I'm Anna from Russia. I need your help. I need a person who can help me for writing my graduate work. I search a man from…

Started by Ann Orange

0 Apr 7, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

Ajay Kumar liked Eliana van de Craats Lima's discussion The Rights of Women and Children And the Role of Sovereign Nations Under International Law
12 minutes ago
Andrej Matisak posted a status
"Matisak's blog - Vatican synod concluded: What is its message? http://wp.me/pL6gx-1B6"
20 hours ago
Eliana van de Craats Lima added a page to the group Global Journalism Project- Analysing Multilingual News
Thumbnail

Os Direitos da Mulher e da Criança e O Papel de Estados Soberanos

author: Eliana van de Craats Lima   Nos últimos anos, tenho notado que muitos políticos têm, direta ou indiretamente falado sobre a necessidade de uma nova ordem mundial. O comércio internacional no entanto, parece ser o foco principal dessas…
yesterday
Eliana van de Craats Lima shared their discussion on Facebook
yesterday
Eliana van de Craats Lima shared their discussion on Twitter
yesterday
Eliana van de Craats Lima posted a discussion

The Rights of Women and Children And the Role of Sovereign Nations Under International Law

For the last couple of years, one noticed that politicians have directly or indirectly talked about the need of a new world order. International trade however, seem to be the primary focus of these ambitions. In recent years, the Arab spring seemed to have realized some of these ambitions, at least a kind of "wake up call" for both citizens and nations. A reminder of the need to acknowledge and listen to citizen's demands as well as States. The need to embrace changes. The process is not…See More
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Arne Grauls.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service