All Discussions Tagged 'projects' (4)

← Back to Media Jobs
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EJC Project Coordinator

The Project Coordinator, based in Brussels, will assist the European Journalism Centre (EJC) project activity staff in order to develop and…

Started by Hanna McLean

0 Nov 8, 2012

EJC Project Manager

The Project Manager, based in Brussels, will be responsible for the implementation of information briefings and other educational activitie…

Started by Hanna McLean

0 Nov 8, 2012

Creative bloggers wanted for Enhanced Lives Blog Project

Do you enjoy writing about global issues? Have your ever wanted to improve the life quality on a global scale? Do you envision a change tak…

Started by Kerstin Tschernigg

0 May 8, 2012

Political editor wanted at Media in Cooperation and Transition- Berlin

MICT - Media in Cooperation and Transition is a Berlin based media development organisation that implements projects in the Middle East, No…

Started by claudia costa

0 Mar 23, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

AFFAR GBODE OKHAIMOR left a comment for Marjola Rukaj
"hi, I am Okhaimor, the publisher of kulturelle Kontakte magazine I am intested in your profile and would be glad if we could work together"
yesterday
Dr. John Zammit joined Hanna McLean's group
Thumbnail

International Council for Press Freedom

International Council for Press Freedom (ICPF) is an international organisation which is committed for the freedom of press and protection of journalists.See More
Thursday
Dr. John Zammit liked Hanna McLean's group International Council for Press Freedom
Thursday
Dr. John Zammit shared Hanna McLean's group on Facebook
Thursday
Dr. John Zammit updated their profile
Thursday
Andrej Matisak posted a status
"Matisak's blog - Ukrainian Armed Forces vs Russian Armed forces http://wp.me/pL6gx-1vc"
Thursday
Andrej Matisak posted a status
"Matisak's blog - On destabilization of Ukraine http://wp.me/pL6gx-1v9"
Wednesday
Jamal Dawoodpoto liked Alona Kachkan's event World Newspaper Congress and World Editors Forum
Tuesday

© 2014   Created by Arne Grauls.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service