Currently, the New York Post is seeking a curious and talented Features Writer/Reporter for our Entertainment-Features section. The ideal candidate has experience covering the zeitgeist, whether it be trends, scene pieces, controversies or profiles. You will have your finger on the pulse and know what matters to New Yorkers right now, and be able to pitch ideas that get our readers talking.
You are able to dive into any subject including food, nightlife, social trends, fashion, pop culture, film and first-person stories attacking it with verve! You should boast a strong Rolodex of contacts in at least one specialty lifestyle and/or entertainment field.
• Deliver extensive reporting and elegant writing of features, often on very short notice.
• Regularly pitch new story ideas that are concise, smart and well-researched.
• Candidate must have a minimum of five years experience working at newspapers, magazines or Websites.
• Must have the ability to thrive in a competitive atmosphere and work collaboratively.
• Candidate must possess tenacious skills, constant curiosity and a fascination for the world of lifestyle or entertainment.
• Must be flexible in scheduling, working some weekends and evenings.
Please send your resume and an email explaining why you're perfect for the job to email@example.com.
For more information on this event please click here.