Forexpros is seeking a full-time Financial Journalist for a financial web network who will provide fast paced news coverage of the U.K. financial markets.
The successful candidate will be required to publish approximately 10 to 15 articles per day, covering all aspects of the U.K financial market, as well as the international foreign exchange market.
Articles are short-form, data driven, with an average length of between 250 to 500 words
The successful candidate must be capable of self-directed work but will receive editorial guidance and feedback.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (a mother tongue level)- Must.
- Excellent understanding of financial markets (Currency/Commodity/Indices)- Must.
- College degree in journalism, English or communications or, college degree in business, management or finance- Advantage.
- At least one year’s demonstrated experience in writing on business or finance topics Technology savvy
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
For more information on this position please click here.