The European Cultural Foundation are looking for an intern to join their Youth and Media team and supporting the DocNext Network collaboration with IDFA. This exciting internship is open to students of media or journalistic disciplines and runs for a period of three to four months from the beginning of September 2012.
- Third year in Media / Journalism / Media-design Studies (the applicant must be a registered student throughout the entire course of the internship);
- Affinity with culture and arts,
- Knowledge of new / social and DIY media;
- Strong interest in European development - understanding and knowledge of the history and geography of the European continent and the implications for young people in Europe (esp. Spain, Turkey, UK, Poland and the Netherlands);
- Fluent in Dutch and English (any of the other languages Spanish, Polish or Turkish is preferable but not required per se);
- Hands-on attitude and pro-active approach;
- Quick with media software, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, other).
For more information on this position please click here.