The Senior Manager, Media & Marketing will be responsible for overseeing the Rainforest Alliance’s marketing efforts in the Americas and developing strategies for the distribution of content relevant to the organization’s various stakeholders worldwide.
S/he will guide and collaborate with businesses engaged with the Rainforest Alliance to ensure that they have the tools and information necessary to engage their audiences. S/he will develop and manage promotional campaigns; media outreach and oversee content and strategies aimed at engaging consumers, media and other key Rainforest Alliance audiences.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns designed to educate and influence consumers and others;
• Provide guidance to and collaborate with the businesses that are engaged with the Rainforest Alliance on promotional campaigns;
• Develop media outreach strategies and consumer campaigns for the organization as a whole and for specific targeted audiences in order to meet programmatic objectives;
• Cultivate US media and marketing relationships, continually seeking out new promotional vehicles and opportunities;
• Coordinate closely with staff and representatives working with marketing and media in other countries to ensure efforts and messages are consistent;
• Keep abreast of emerging media platforms, assess their cost effectiveness and adjust the organization’s use of new tools as appropriate;
• Track and measure effectiveness of the communications tools used by the organization; and
• Other duties as assigned.
For more information on this position please click here.