Lynda.com is looking for a Photo/Video Journalist to document, store, tag, and create images, videos, and stories that track our company’s growth and journey. The ideal candidate has an exceptional eye for photography and cinematography, and can tell stories through writing, videos, photographs, social media, galleries, and scrapbooks. The Photo/Video Journalist position is part of the Creative Services department and reports to the Creative Director.
Please be sure your portfolio is included with your application.
- Document lynda.com’s environment and people through photography and video.
- Manage the materials through asset management tools, tagging, and digital archives.
- Produce compelling visual and written communications.
- Collaborate with management and others to perform a variety of assignments.
Experience and qualifications:
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates conceptual and executional skills
- Superb digital workflow skills: image and video editing, audio, photography, storage, and archiving
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects within deadlines
- Strong design aesthetic and flexibility with collaboration and input
- Ability to work well with senior executives and industry luminaries
- Demonstrated ability to practice discretion and diplomacy
For more information or to apply, please visit the website.