The successful incumbent will develop and implement the GMR’s web and social media strategy, both in the technical production of the website and social media products, and in developing content to promote messages of the Report to policy makers and wider audiences.
Under the authority of the Director of the EFA Global Monitoring Report, he/she will:
• Prepare and update content visualization and production of the website, including new web and multimedia projects and draft of web pages and blogs.
• Contribute to conceiving and running creative social media campaigns.
• Promote the GMR’s presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and other similar
• Contribute to identifying and reaching out to new audiences through the website and social media to expand the readership of the Report, its related outreach material and digital and audiovisual products.
• Monitor benchmarks for measuring the impact of web and social media. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of the use of the web and social media, including campaigns.
• Keep up‐to‐date with trends in social media tools, technologies and applications.
• Work in collaboration with UNESCO’s internal web and social media services to keep up‐to‐date with
developments and improve outreach of the GMR.
Applications close: 5 October, 2012
For more information on this position please click here.