Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing management of the social marketing strategy for all brands across all channels; Create or adjust comprehensive social marketing strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase reach, visitors and possible conversion across all online channels; Test and refine new and alternative ways to leverage social marketing activities (Research and Development); Measure the impact of social marketing on the overall marketing efforts through reach, transactional and return on investment measures; Develop and manage all seeded and proactive messages, copy and creative solutions through to live placement and evaluation.
· 2 - 3 years of Marketing/PR/social media experience on either agency or client-side
· Strong cost control skills and ability to prove return on investment on social media activity
· Previous experience and in-depth knowledge of social marketing best practice, as well as evidence of direct responsibility for social marketing channel both on planning and execution side
· A keen interest, passion and understanding of social media as well as online techniques
· Experience with interaction within Social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Google+, etc.
· Very strong communications skills (written & verbal)
· Experience of directly managing and working with social media/marketing agencies
· Strong organisational skills and ability to balance multiple projects at the same time
· Strong people and project management skills
· Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers
For more information on this position, please click here