Social Media Marketing Planning Manager:
Social Media Marketing programs, campaigns, and content planning
The Social Media Marketing Planner is responsible for the development and design of scalable customer engagement marketing programs for our Communities & Campaigns and Strategic Planning teams for direct client programs and for our large agency partners within the Mediabrands agency network and the Mediabrands Audience Platform digital agency group.
The role requires a well-organized, knowledgeable and experienced social media marketer who can translate client business and marketing goals into effective brand marketing campaigns and customer engagement programs across numerous industry verticals. We find that effective Social Media Marketing Planners are strong strategic business thinkers with significant experience managing social media programs. In addition, effective social media marketing planning for our clients requires knowledge of how to assemble paid media, content syndication, brand sponsorships, and customer engagement techniques in a tightly bonded way. The ideal social media marketing planner will also have strong working knowledge of mature digital media marketing channels such as display, search, and affiliate/performance marketing, as well as emerging knowledge of how mobile media and applications is transforming the customer reach and engagement task through social media programs today.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of social media marketing experience, with a strong knowledge of and interest in paid and earned social media awareness programs
- Strong business writing, storytelling, communication, presentation skills with prior demonstrated experience developing client brand strategies
- Strong media planning and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills and in leading planning engagements, including confidence communicating the connection between business, marketing, and social media goals in both verbal and written formats to clients and large agency account team colleagues
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner, with use of good judgment
- Organized, accurate, attention to detail
For more information and to apply, please visit the website.