Key responsibilities and accountabilities :
• Initiate and research proposals for documentary, magazine or discussion programmes.
• Organise production of programmes, including planning shoots, arranging travel, accommodation and equipment, booking contributors, researching interviews and recruiting freelance staff.
• Present, Report and Produce programmes in the field or the studio, including directing camera and technical crews, hosting individual programmes, interviews and discussion debates.
• Structure and script specially shot footage, archive material and graphics into exciting and informative programmes, working closely with video editors.
• Undertake PR activities connected with promoting Al Jazeera programmes
Applications close: 31 August, 2012
For more information please click here.