VitalBriefing, a Luxembourg-based company providing tailored business news and analysis, is hiring freelance writers to work from home developing financial and business-related content.
The employer is initially offering steady contract work, but over time this could lead to full-time writing and editing positions.
The ability to write clear and concise English, along with a set of sharp editing skills, is a must. Knowledge of banking, finance and related issues is a definite advantage; the ability to read material in other languages is useful, too. Being comfortable learning and using specialised, intuitive search technology and online writing platforms will boost candidates' appeal.
Successful candidates will be self-starters who can work quickly and efficiently, and:
• Get up to speed with new topics and fields
• Synthesise information from a variety of sources
• Combine brevity with readability
• Make every word count for an audience of time-pressured professionals who will rely on the information for its depth, accuracy and relevance
• Adjust business writing tone and voice for multiple professional and non-professional (finance customer) audiences
• Demonstrate reliability in meeting fixed deadlines.
When responding, please include your CV and where possible URLs for your LinkedIn profile and/or personal web site.
Apply or request further information via email.