"hi miren, this is Anku, from Ghana, how was your trip to home,hope it was safe. l also arrived in my country safely and has since started work.
l will sent you all my stories produced from the workshop
In total, I have a 22-year experience in coordinating and managing positions of media and international organisations:
• Media Consultant (Madrid, up to now)
• Greenpeace Spain Executive Director (Madrid, 2010-2011);
• MarViva Foundation International Director of International Communications, with international responsibilities, (based in San Sebastian, 2009-2010);
• Inter Press Service Editor in Chief, with global responsibilities (based in Rome, 2003-2009);
• Correspondent, consultant and researcher working for several organizations internationally, including The Nation, El País and Transparency International (based in New York, 2001-2002);
• La Prensa Business Editor (Panama, 1996-2001); and
• EFE News Agency Asia-Pacific Correspondent (based in Hong Kong, 1990-1996), with responsibility over the South East of Asia, the Korean peninsula and the Pacific region.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of EJC - Online Journalism Community to add comments!
The name of this supranational institution, says it all: European Union. However, how united are we?Jean Monet, one of the founders of this wonderful political creation, repeatedly said: "...there is no future for the people of Europe other than in union". Yet, long before Monet another French man, Victor Hugo, longed for a United Europe: “A day will arrive, where all nations of this continent, without giving up their particularities...." will be united.Nevertheless, we see in every country…See More