Alexander Tanaskidis's Comments

Comment Wall (3 comments)

You need to be a member of EJC - Journalism Community to add comments!

Join EJC - Journalism Community

At 7:43 on February 16, 2013, Rikard Berglin said…

Hi!

I would like to invite you to join www.travelingjournalist.com. Traveling Journalist is a brand new hospitality network, tailor made for journalists.

Over at Traveling Journalist we help visiting colleagues from around the world with everything related to journalism.

This can be anything from a free place to sleep, doing research, interpreting, taking photos, video editing or booking interviews.

This way we can all travel the world for cheap, make new friends and make our jobs even more fun. It’s pretty great!

Traveling Journalist is totally free and always will be totally free.

Hope to see you there!

At 14:26 on March 31, 2011, Michael Jagd said…

Eucharestópolí, Alexander.

Parakalo: What should I do? fili mou

me agapi Michael

At 17:30 on January 19, 2011, Hanna McLean said…

Hey Alexander! 

Welcome to the EJC's Online Community! Here you can join and create groups, get involved in the online forum, check out cool photos and videos that others have posted, share your blog, and best of all start connecting with other media professionals from around the world!

I was also hoping that you might find the time to share a little about yourself to the other journalism community members. If you want, you can do this on the Forum. Just click to add a new discussion and make sure you select the correct category: 'Member Introduction'.

Cheers!

Hanna McLean (Community Manager)

Latest Activity

Eliana van de Craats Lima shared their page on Twitter
6 hours ago
Eliana van de Craats Lima added a page to the group Human Rights and the Media
Thumbnail

A Poem about Religion, Michelangelo and Human Rights

Title: Religion: Human Rights. Bible: Regular Education. Author: Eliana van de Craats Today I want to remind ourselves of alll civilizations that succumbed to their own abuse of power   entire folks that died because of genocide   languages…
6 hours ago
Nora Benaceur updated their profile
yesterday
Sándor Zsíros is now friends with INMA ESCRIBANO and farrukhnawazbhatti
yesterday
Alexander Mclean updated their profile
Monday
Alexander Mclean and islam rekhila are now friends
Monday
islam rekhila posted a status
"السلام عليكم"
Monday
Andrej Matisak posted a status
"Matisak's blog - It is grilling time for Juncker's Commission http://wp.me/pL6gx-1Az"
Monday

© 2014   Created by Arne Grauls.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service